Yeah, Friday night is almost here! That's right folks, Breaking Dawn is almost here.........finally! I didn't even realize this Saturday was the 2nd until today. I am so excited...this week my be worth something afterall. But I have to promise myself that I won't start reading it Friday night or I will stay up all night and be worthless at work Saturday night! If she ends up with Jacob I will burn that book and curse Stephanie Meyer! Just out of curiosity, does anyone want her to end up with Jacob?!?!?!?
3 comments:
Oh my gosh Heather, you are one of those people ,too! I've read the first two books, and I guess I need to the read the rest. I seem to like the cold dead kind like Edward, too, but a few of my friends like Jacob the best. Ang, thinks he is HOT! I still am not sure about all of this fantasy crap though. LOve ya!
You changed your page. It looks so cute. LOve ya Ang
got you added to the class blog. Sorry it took so long, been out of town. Thanks for joining us and send any others our way!!!
Post a Comment