Friday, July 4, 2008


Beep! Beep! Look out world here I come!
Mom and Dad are no match for my racing skills! Ha!


So Macey's had a 4th of July celebration where they had drawings for like 12 different items. So I was like, sure I would love to win a 42 in plasma tv! So this morning I get a call saying hi is this Heather this is blah blah from Macey's you won something in our drawing yesterday. I of course knew that I had won the tv and was totally pumped................then she continued saying,"you won a pedal car so come and get it." Dang, I was so sure that I was the luckiest person ever! So here is a picture of my prize.. it's kind of fitting to our family really! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is an awesome gift!! So much for wishful thinking on the tv...I wish that would happen to us! We really need it...and you know what I'm talking about but i must say that car totally fits you!
-K

Danica Osborn said...

that's so sweet! my condolences on the plasma tv, but what a prefect prize for you! she is getting cuter and cuter every time i see her!