Just swingin.
This is just a sample of Cody's mad photography skills! Spooky! (It is a broom suspended midair, in case you didn't know)
Getting ready for fireworks.
Apparently fireworks look cooler with 3-d glasses. I don't think Torrance agrees.
Holy Crap everyone, take note, this is a rare picture. Notice the smile in place of his normal mug shot look! :)
The kids are lining up to play with fun Uncle Bret!
Look out everybody, I'm coming through!
Sexy, Cody,sexy!

4 comments:
The picture of Torrance in the swing is so cute. I do have to say, that Cody is pretty hot in those 3-D glasses. You are a lucky girl!
where'd the video go of torrance's mad face? that was too cute. she looks like she's going to pop a vein!
heather!!! Long time no talk! this is Megan Stilovich(Van Ausdal) Your little girl is so danged cute! I am so out of the loop I didn't even know that you had a kiddo! if you get a chance you should visit my blog stilovichfamily@blogspot.com if you see jess or Kayla tell them I said hello! You guys are such a cute little family!
Post a Comment