Monday, July 21, 2008

For any and all moms and moms to be.

If you like structure and routine in your life than I have the books for you. The BabyWise series saved my life. I never really took care of any babies or knew that much about them growing up, so I read alot while I was pregnant and thought I was good to go. Well, after I brought Torrance home I was freaking out because I felt really overwhelmed. I really did not know how to take care of her, I needed some instructions and I needed them bad. Enter the Babywise books. They have really helped me feel like I am still in control of my life while giving Torrance structure and confidence through routine. People are always saying how amazing her eating and sleeping habits are, and I owe it to those books. It also makes it really easy for my in-laws to watch her because they know exactly when she eats and how her routine works. They probably aren't for everyone but if you like a lot of structure these are the books for you.

1 comment:

Danica Osborn said...

AMEN! I love those books too, and I continue to read them, because the series goes to Toddler-Wise and Potty Training-Wise and all sorts of Wise! I bought them all used off Amazon for super cheap so that I didn't have to keep checking them out. I recommend them to everyone too. Torrance is still a bit too young, but soon you ought to read "Love and Logic"--it's another life saver for mommies.