Thursday, December 27, 2007

December 27, 2007



Well I took Torrance in for her two week check up, and am happy to report she passed with flying colors. When we left the hospital she weighed 8 lbs 4 oz, and now she weighs 9 lbs. Holy crap, and I was worried that she had lost more weight since being home. Silly me. We only fed her what they recommended?!?! She is a funny girl. Last night we were giving her a bath and her binky fell out of her mouth but was still kind of on her face and she reached her hand up and popped it right back in her mouth. It was so funny. I know it was accidental, but it really looked like she knew exactly what she was doing.
Christmas was good, we just visited with both our families. We got money and Torrance got some dresses for when she gets bigger. Cody finally went back to work yesterday and I did better than I thought. Torrance and I are adjusting, it will just take me a while to get used to being home so much. We talked to Kenny and Becca who were on their way to Cali for Christmas. Their little daughter Aspen was born in May and only weighs 13lbs now, that's only 4 away from Torrance who is 2 wks old. Woah mama. I am excited that my sister-in-law Angie is going to have a baby girl in March, because then Torrance won't be that much older so they can be good friends. Anyway, enough rambling for one day.

No comments: