

Well it's that time again, the time of resolutions. I have plenty to work on but we don't have all day so I won't share them with you. ;) I start working again the week of the fourteenth. I am kind of excited to get out, but it is going to be weird to be away from Torrance for so long. At least she'll be in good hands (cody's) so that will make it a little easier. Personally I think she likes him more, but we'll see about that now won't we!
I am excited for this year, to have such a different lifestyle than I've ever had. I can't wait to celebrate all the holidays with Torrance, go to the park, go for walks, just go everywhere and watch her react to all the new experiences. It's going to be a good year I can tell. It's been a long,long time since I have worked only part time so that's going to be a new experience for me to be home so much more. I just hope the housing market changes soon so that Cody will have more work and so we can eventually sell our old'n moldy house. All we can do is hope and pray. Time will tell I suppose. The left is a pic of Torrance's sexy "I'm tooting" pose that she so anxiously demonstrated during her photo shoot with dad. Notice the great double chin action she shows off during her lovely musical renditions.

1 comment:
i have been so behind blogging, so this is the first time i've had a chance to check yours out. and it's the first time i've gotten to se torrance--sooooo stinkin' cute! look at all that hair! are you getting any sleep? how's cody adjusting? are you having fun? has your mom helped out at all? i'm so excited for you guys and only sorry that i didn't get to meet her in person before we fled the state. blogging will be a fun way to keep in touch, so keep posting and know that someone's looking! i'll add you as a friend.
Post a Comment