


Well after much consideration we decided not to use our fish tank as a play pen. So here it is all set up with about twelve fish in it...I still want more, but Cody keeps saying no. I don't know why though, because I always get what I want in the end anyway! hehe ;) We have to change 15 gallons or water out of this bad boy everyweek,or I mean Cody does! :) Lucky guy, he has all the fun these days. I must also tell you all how multi-talented my husband is, not only can he fix cars but he is also pretty good at carpentry work even with limited tools. Yes, he custom built the stand without any plans, just went with the flow.

1 comment:
cody's a trooper! he cleans the fish poop and i bet you take care of torrance's usually. nice trade.
Post a Comment