I am excited to announce that The Pink Pony may finally be running by this weekend. I am having a girls day out tomorrow so I gave Cody permission to work on the Mustang all day long. Ok so I want it to be done just as bad as he does. I want to drive it again. I kind of feel like some old boring parent now, I need to race to feel the adrenaline of youth again! Having a girls day and getting to drive the pony...what a great weekend.
1 comment:
Claire loves to yell "go go go" from the back seat whenever we're at a stop light. One of hre first words was "car" and she likes playing with toy cars and making sounds for them just like her daddy taught her... So you're not the only girl I kow who likes fast cars. :) Have fun on your girl's night! No tickets though, b/c you won't have a cute baby in the back seat to soften the cop's heart.
Post a Comment