Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Memory Lane.....


So, I've seen this on a few blogs and I thought it would be fun. See the instructions below. Remember that my husband reads this... so leave nice memories!!!! j/k

This will be fun especially if everyone and I do mean EVERYONE will join in!This is just too fun to pass up.Here are the directions:

1. As a comment on my blog, leave a memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember, good or bad but be nice please! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my memory would be many but for this i will remain anonomous for the sake of my reputation but you know who i am:} one would be the time when we went to st. george and spilt junior mints but low and behold we stopped for a drink and you got up and you had a big brown spot on your pants if know one new you they would of thought of something else so we go in the bathroom and you try to clean it off but couldn't get it so the good friend i was i helped you out! but that is only one of many

The Warner Family said...

One of my favorite times with you was when we went to Pegs cabin. I remember we were such goofs playing that crazy wild card game. The one where you have to do all those crazy actions. It was just fun being a girl with you. I am so greatful that my kids have the wonderful opportunity to have you for an aunt. You have been so great with my kids. I am lucky to have you for a sister in law. I think of you more as a sister, however. Thanks for being so supportive of my family. I also remember when I told you I was expecting Mercedes and you were so weirded out and you wouldn't believe me. Then how you called me up to ask how accurate pregnancy tests were, when you found out you pregnant with Torrance. Thanks for confiding in me. We love you!

Aston said...

I do believe Mrs. Anonymous, that there are still pictures of this act of extreme friendship, out there somewhere!