For those who are curious I did finish The Host. My review is this, the first 70 pages were really out there for me. I'm not big into alien crap so that was hard, but once I got past all the alien mumbo jumbo I really got into this book. It's definitely different than anything I've ever read but I really did enjoy it. When I heard the story line I thought I wouldn't like it, but I read it for my mother-in-law and I'm glad I did. That Stephenie Meyer is a sneaky one. Somehow she's tricked me into liking science fiction, very sneaky indeed!
1 comment:
HI!! I'm so glad you left a comment on my blog! How did you find it? I can't believe you have a baby. She's so cute. We need to get together sometime soon. We missed you guys like crazy at the annual cabin trip (and marshmallow fight). Call us!
Post a Comment